Superb Chiropractic Care
With A Personal Touch
Chiropractor Longmont CO
Welcome to Clancey Chiropractic, PC located at 195 S Main St #1 in Longmont, CO. Since 1986, we have been providing excellent care and chiropractic services to the Longmont CO community. We have an unparalleled amount of chiropractic expertise and many long years of experience in helping to relieve our patients’ chronic pain. We’re your trusted chiropractor in Longmont CO!
If you’re living in chronic pain, feel like your body is out of sync or are seeking a way to recoup your body’s full functional potential, trust Clancey Chiropractic, PC above all other chiropractors in Longmont CO. For nearly 30 years we’ve been helping our patients achieve a better quality of life through a full range of chiropractic services. Whether you’re recovering from damaging whiplash after a vehicle injury or you’re trying to make a full recovery from a sports-related injury, we’re here to make sure you get started on the right path to total body wellness.
WORKING WITH CLANCEY CHIROPRACTIC, PC WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN YOUR HEALTH.
At Clancey Chiropractic, PC, we go above and beyond what other chiropractors in Longmont, CO offer to deliver a higher standard of results. Other full range of services includes acupuncture, nutrition counseling, massage therapy, spinal and postural screenings and lifestyle advice, along with our gamut of state-of-the-art chiropractic techniques. We also teach corrective exercises so you can strengthen your muscles and correct any movements that might be causing you pain. From helping you to alleviate acute pains in your body to delivering sustainable headache treatment in Longmont, CO, take a look at why our patients keep on coming back to us:
- We are members of the Colorado State Chiropractic Association and the American Chiropractic Association, as well as Rotary International.
- We have been members of the PIP IME Board in the State of Colorado in 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, and 2004.
- We’ve maintained an Advanced Proficiency Rating in Activator Methods Technique from 1986 to the present.
- We deal with both chronic and acute pain in all of its forms.
- Owner Douglas Clancey has been a Fellow at the International Academy of Medical Acupuncture since 2001.
TRUSTED CHIROPRACTOR: READ OUR REVIEWS